Saturday, February 16, 2013

Winter Wonderland

This morning I woke up to about 2 inches of light fluffy snow on the ground, trees, everything. It looks lovely. I will not have a problem driving in it because there's just not that much and I have an all-wheel-drive vehicle.

Last Saturday, I awoke to about 2 feet of snow. Luckily, I had given my Library Science students an online tutorial to complete along with some readings and gave them the take-home assignment that was scheduled for that day according to the syllabus. I couldn't see making them (most of whom travel from Connecticut) drive to So. Hadley just to hear me talk about MARC.

But today is different. There's just not that much snow (even though I'm sure some people will have problems driving) and I'm not going to do the electronic thing two weeks in a row.

I have a appointment to get my hair cut this morning. My day begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment