Friday, October 3, 2014

Back to the Real World

I spent 4 days in Provincetown and caught the last day of the Tennessee Williams Theater Festival. Saw 2 plays on Sunday plus a talk by John Lahr who has just written a biography of Tennessee Williams.

Then we spend a couple of beautiful days walking around, taking advantage of "end of season" sales and sampling clam chowder (though the second day was cloudy and sometimes drizzling). The day we left was raining, which made packing the car a challenge - especially with all our packages of sale stuff.

Now it's back to work and I'm having a hard time facing regular day-to-day stuff after my biggest worry was having to move the car in the early a.m. to a non-street-cleaning portion of Commercial Street.

Today, I'm leading the Senior Exercise Class. I'm hoping lifting weights will be a conduit to my regular life - which isn't so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment