Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New on my "To Read" List


In yesterday's Daily Hampshire Gazette, there was a brief article about a local (Longmeadow) author who has just published two new books both of which are of interest to me. The first is Fearless Job Hunting.

Even though I read the Help Wanted ads in the newspaper, I realize that it is unlikely I'll find a job for me that way - even though that is how I found the job at WMRLS back in 1984. I know I need to get creative and I'm hoping this book will help. So far, no C/W MARS member libraries in western Mass. own this book, so I requested that it be purchased at my local public library. After all, I'm not the only person out there looking for a job.
The second book is End Procrastination Now, although I may wait a bit for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment