Friday, April 22, 2011

A Day Off!

Actually, for the last few weeks, I've been able to plan my week so that I get one weekday off - usually a Friday so that I can prep for LIS415. This morning, I graded papers from 6-9 a.m. Then I reviewed the PowerPoint presentation that I'll be using, made some adjustments, and uploaded it to the eLearning site that the students use.

I'm now taking a break from reviewing the last assignment that they'll be given and will have to turn back to me in two weeks.

So just as I'm adapting to this schedule, it's about to change. The project I've been working on at Springfield City Library is just about complete. I'll be going back maybe one or two more times, but not for a few weeks. We all thought it would take me a lot longer. Guess I should have charged them more money. And the last day of LIS415 is May 7.

What will happen next? Will there be more projects? Will I be able to re-open my Unemployment claim and continue collecting?

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment