Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Day Off

It's been very busy for the last few weeks. I've either been cataloging, giving a presentation on cataloging, preparing a presentation on cataloging, or - hardest of all - agonizing that I need to prepare a presentation on cataloging that I'll be giving in a few days. All of the presentations are now over.

This morning I taught my exercise class. I have some errands to run, but otherwise my day is free. I'm hoping to get some housework done. With all of this rain followed by sunshine, the yard needs attention, too. Where to start? I'm also way behind on my crossword puzzles. There are two per week that I work on from local newspapers and right now there's a stack on the coffee table just waiting for some free time. Maybe that's what I'll spend the rest of the day doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment