Monday, December 5, 2011

A Reasonably Productive Day

It's best for me to exercise first thing in the morning - before I have a chance to think about what I'm doing. This morning, I walked to the end of the road (1 mile, inclined downward) and back (1 mile inclined upward). It takes me about 40 minutes to make the trip and I'm always very warm by the time I return home.

The assignments are ALL GRADED!!! There were twice as many as usual because the students worked on these individually instead of in pairs.

And, I vacuumed the inside of my car. It looks lovely. When I bought this car a year ago, it was in pristine condition. I regret to say it does not look quite as nice as it did then, but I want to maintain it physically as well as mechanically. It's the nicest car I've ever owned and I want to take care of it.

I have a big day tomorrow, which I'll elaborate upon later.

No comments:

Post a Comment